Sunday, August 31, 2008

We survived a week in England!


It's amazing to think that we've been here nearly one week. It's been a crazy, crazy whirlwind of a week and I think it's going to be that way until at least after Christmas! It's brilliant to be close to family though and today I went into Reading town centre (Downtown ...) with Rebekah, my neice, my sisters and bro-in-law (Dan and James went to see Dan's parents for the weekend) - here we are outside of Starbucks (SHOCK! HORROR!! And you thought all Brits drank was tea ...) in the RAIN!! It was Rebekah's first ever experience with rain (which might account for her grumpy face ...Kezia on the other hand is well used to it!). Yesterday was hot and sunny ... today was rain ... welcome back to the unpredictable British weather!


Not sure I'll get loads of time for blogging in the immediate future but now I've figured out a way to download my photos to my parents computer I should hopefully get back on track ... I think I've had withdrawal symptoms!! Got loads of photos of our last week in California that I'll post when I get chance.